Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Supply Room.

At my job there is a room where all the supplies are kept. Anything I would need to get through my day is in there. From the most minute things, such as paperclips to larger items, such as desk sorters and everything in between, such as post-its, pens, paper pads, company brochures, etc. If I can't find what I need, there sits an office supply catalog and an order sheet.

Sometimes I'll go in there even if I don't need anything, just to take an inventory in case I need something in the future. It's a peaceful room and it smells nice, like paper and new things. A good place to duck into for a moment or two to regroup.

It may seem odd to compare that supply room with someone so omnipotent as God, but God is all those things to me. From the big to the small and everything in between, he has all I need, even a peaceful spot to rest in when I need Him.

Remember my prayer for the last couple months?

Did you catch my mention that I got a job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home