Wednesday, November 01, 2006

One of the Best Devotion Sources...

I just wanted to share with you one of the things I really enjoy and look forward to.

There is a Pastor who lives in Texas, Pastor Kerry. He puts out a daily devotion to an e-mail list. I subscribe to three e-mail devotion lists, actually, and his is one that I find to be particularly enjoyable, uplifting and I learn from each one. A little treat first thing in the morning.

You can see his archives here or subscribe to his e-mail devotions here.

Since it's my birthday today, I thought I'd share one of my gifts with you. :)

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

happy belated birthday - and God bless you!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Terry said...

Aw.. I never knew it was your birthday Jeanette...Would it be too late for me to wish you a very happy BELATED birthday?............Love Terry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home