Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Resting Easy.

You would think that no posts on my spiritual blog would mean that I'm going through a dry spell. I'm here to tell you that's not the case at all.

I'm actually resting easy in the Lord's care these days. After the tumultuous past few years, where I've felt as if I've been forgotten in the washing machine on the spin cycle and, when finally remembered, left out to dry in rainy weather, things have actually settled down for the moment. I'm so grateful for that, I send up thanks to God for every single second that I have peace.

I've been reading a small devotion book entitled Footprints, written by Margaret Fishback Powers, who is actually the person who wrote the beautiful, famous poem by the same name back in 1964. This book goes more in depth with Bible verses to reflect upon. It has also been a blessing to me.

So that's where I've been... at peace. It's a good place to be. I pray that it will continue to be so, at least for the next moment or two. :)

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Sarahhh said...

do I know you?

I see my blog listed in your links, and was wondering.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Hi Sarah, if I remember correctly, I found your blog via the next blog button, liked you and linked you. If you prefer, I can remove the link?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home