Monday, October 11, 2004

Five Things

This morning I was listening to my morning radio show out of San Diego. There are 5 DJs who go in every morning at about 6 AM and talk for four hours. As my alarm went off this morning, they were discussing how to tell someone in five items what they are about. Wow. The diversity of each person's list was amazing.

But one of my favorite word games I like to play with myself is what three words would you use to describe someone you know, so how much more difficult could this be? I get two more slots!

So, here's my list of five things attempting to define who I am:

1. Faithfulness -- One of my primary goals is to be faithful to God, digging into His Word, worshipping Him and helping others to worship Him.

2. Hormonal -- I have a lot of trouble with hormonal fluctuations due to endometriosis. I wish there was a cure, for now we are trying various things to control it.

3. Grateful Heart -- I am grateful for the people in my life. Tony, Caryl, Susan, Tracey, Jae, Keith, Amie, Lourinda, Val, Mickey, Clay ... the list goes on and on. Also, my two cats bring laughter to me when I am down.

4. Music -- I love to sing, I love to touch people through music. Oftentimes if I cannot speak how I feel, a melody or song can externalize it for me.

5. Loyal -- I am very loyal to my friends and family. Sometimes too loyal.

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Zelda said...

I have no idea how to answer this one. As for your endometriosis, I'm sure you've done much of your own research, but I thought I'd share this site that I found with you. You probably already know everything about it, but just in case.....

http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic677.htm

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

Hey, thanks for the link. You're correct in your assumption that I've researched it pretty extensively. I'm always looking for new info, though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home