Friday, July 08, 2005

My Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are the one in control of this world, yet you are not controlling. You let us choose our paths. You are there for us in our time of need, because you are faithful to us, your children. Your glory far surpasses the horrors of this world. Your love is far superior than any love we can experience here. But those things are very real to us, as we try our best to live by your example.

And, so Father, I ask you to ...

Please help heal those who were hurt yesterday in the London bombing. And comfort those who lost loved ones in that blast.

Please protect those who are in the path of Hurricane Dennis from harm.

Please be with my mom as she drives around today, that you would bless her adventure with fun and good times.

Please protect my kitties from fear when the man comes with a tape measure this afternoon.

Thank you, Father.

Oh ... one more request? Since this is the last weekend my mom will be visiting me, would it be possible for my health and energy levels to be up? That maybe I'll feel up to helping her finish writing her paper on Sunday?

Amen.

3 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Saija said...

amen ...

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly praying for your health, Jeanette.

And...

Amen

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi J~,

Just blogging by to say howdy and catch up on my reading.

I too will be praying for you and trust you are doing well.

Also, can you e-mail the password for your other site.

Blessings my friend,

Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home